How can I gain weight fast not be 80lbs?

Sugar100
I’m 22, 4”11 and due to anxiety I have had trouble to swallow solid food and for real years this has been up and down like periods where I can eat and periods randomly I choke get red suffocating face and then need go back to blended and soft foods. One new thing I’m trying is drinking a serious mass smoothie daily at end of day. It’s 700 calories one scoop or more. Reviews said u see results 2-4weeks & works. I still feel weak & tired but daily trying eat little more as my belly is tiny. I don’t feel healthy this will take a while be back to normal. You can say I look fine but my arms have no fat like sticks hard to see in pic. I was 80 a month ago but I’ll weight myslef til one more week. I eat mashed potatoes with butter n honey , an ensure ealry morning, then whole milk yogurt , then a cheesecake , today added mashed avacado tiny portion, then lunch tiny scoop of beans with cream or blended meat soup. Then full or eat pudding. Tomrow will try penut butter and jelly a scoop eat. Then late afternoon the giant smoothie that’s 700-800 calories
Add Opinion