How much weight loss (guesstimate) for this Body to reach 110. (5 ft 7. Large boned. Top hourglass shape- I e shoulders wider than hips/ legs) ?

I meant to put this in fitness. Not “ how do I look”. I will delete the other tomorrow.
Thanks for the free back !
5 pounds
15 pounds
25 pounds
Vote C
35 pounds
Vote D
45 pounds
Vote E
55 pounds.
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
This is a year old picture. Sorry for poor quality. I can not fix that with a new pic Bc I’m not the same size now.

I did have solid muscle tone but Bc My weight was higher than is efficient for me, my muscle was covered by padding.

I used to be wayyyy under weight and I gained weight on purpose was over zealous in my endeavor, and over shot. I have been working my way down very slowly. Though I do not intend to go back far as where I was.

Also, this was meant to be ANONYMOUS 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
1 mo
Just wanted to say thank you for treating this like a normal question even though I’m in a bra lol awkward 🤦‍♀️

I meant to make it anon but I probably received better quality answers as a result for not doing that, so I suppose it worked out.

I appreciate your input. I will not be selecting MHO I will close post I close the other one. i just don’t feel comfortable Standing around in underwear on a site where I actually talk to people.

🙏 for your honesty and not being creepy 😅💜
38
12