Do you think the main attraction of fast food is they are restricted?

They do taste good but I am an extremist is some regards and I have eaten or tend to eat the same thing that I like so many times that I get bored of it or more precisely till I get bored of it. I am in decently healthy shape or tend to remain so regardless of how I eat that's different from some I guess, how is this relevant? I was recently trying to figure out why people had different taste is food, the most scientific seeming argument I could come up with was people had deficiencies of different stuff in their bodies and that is why they craved it. If those deficiencies were removed body returns to it's normal diet. Do you think it is possible that we restrict fast food to ourself and thus never get bored of it? Do you think this sort of extremist (not in a religious way, just to be clear) behaviour is going to/can work for other people too?
0
1