Had mid cycle spotting and then a bit of yellow discharge 2 days after?

Anonymous
Hello, i'm setting up an appointment with my doctor but just want to know if anyone has experienced this.

About 2 weeks into my cycle I experienced very little streaks of pink-red blood when i wiped after heavy exercise. I thought it might have been the exertion from the workout and hormonal changes that comes during the middle of everyone's cycle so i brushed it off. But yesterday after I worked out again, I had yellowish stretchy-gunky discharge on my tissue with no smell, now i'm feeling as if i need to pee more often and I'm noticing mild pelvic pressure but I'm not sure if i'm just overthinking it. Any opinions on what this might be?

Things you might want to know: I'm not sexually active, the only mildly sexual encounter I had was a drunken make out session earlier this year and I got tested last year for STDs as i did have sex unprotected with someone the year before that and with my ex-boyfriend. Everything came back negative (for syphilis, HIV and hepaB). What do you think it could be?
0
3