How can I cheer up my boyfriend whilst he's ill and I can't see him as much as id like?

Alice2398
My boyfriend has been told by doctors he has sciatica. he's in extreme pain and had to take a lot of medication. He has to take 8 pain killers a day and antie depressants at night to help him get sleep as some of the meds he's taking causes extreme mood swings.

His mood as been all over the place as he's bed ridden now and he's usually the type of person whose constantly doing something and is outside. He also does a lot of the caring in his family so now he has to have people look after him instead and he doesn't like it.

It was his birthday yesterday and he couldnt get out of bed the pain was so bad. He didn't even get a birthday cake because his family were to busy trying to make sure he was okay.

Today he sliped over in the shower and had to get himself back up again. he's a very independent man and he's starting to feel he's losing that now his movements is becoming weaker.

he's constantly in pain all the way from his neck to his legs.

I video called him today and id never seen him look so depressed, plus the meds he's on are effecting his moods. It was really sad to see and all i want to do is make it better for him and cheer him up.

The doctors said depending on his meds it could take up to a week for him to get better but now they are saying 4 weeks now theyve took a closer look.
3
1