Have you choked on food before? I can’t eat food due to anxiety & almost died? help?

Since I got anxiety at 17 I began to choke on food, now I’m 22 and I was eating solid foods daily burgers tacos pasta etc last year from October to this year February, then end of February I choked got red face while eating a croissant & then later at a job choked on cookies suffocated like tomatoe, after that I stopped eating food. I went down to 80 lbs & April weak dizzy cudnt walk. My stomach got tiny so I ate only in morning and 2 shakes and one snack. Then may I began to eat tiny portion of Breakfeast and snack then lunch and another snack & 2 shakes a day but all soft blended foods. Now end of May since 5 days ago began eating 3 snacks a day and breakfest and lunch and 2 shakes and soft solid foods in morning practicing soft cheeses, egg, beans, cupcake. But yesterday night I choked on 2 gulps of anxiety drink I took as I felt I swallowed tiny piece of food. I got red face mom got scared patted my back then face turned black and she was holding me screaming help me help and brotehr and wife and dad came. My face was normal and I was out of breathe then burst out crying. Today ate very soft foods again & not my pancake as I had planned. I’m still scared & worried but have therapist appointment in 3 days at pycharatrist center as they were Guna give me eating choking therapy classes.
1
1