Brain eating amoeba from dirty water?

Anonymous
I was about to brush my teeth but I decided to do the trick where you put something up your nose and tilt it so it looks like it’s going far in. I did this with my toothbrush and pushed it up into my nose the most it could go. I realized after there was a little bit of water at the bottom of the cup the toothbrush was in and it had dirty/moldy yellow tinted water. I was disgusted and tried to clean my nose and I found it out it could give me a brain eating amoeba and I’m scared. I don’t wanna die please don’t make fun of me, I just need to know if you clean your nose out after can you still die. Please help ASAP.
Brain eating amoeba from dirty water?
5
0
Add Opinion