Is anyone else extremely underweight but doesn’t have an eating disorder and is healthy?

I_make_me_anxious
So I am 79lb,5’0, Asian, female. I have never been over 90 pounds. I get blood work done and have my thyroid checked every few months and there has never been a problem found, and my doctors have never been too concerned with my weight or lack of weight. My doctor actually told me I’m in a 1% of people who can be extremely underweight but still live without it affecting their health. I don’t have an eating disorder and I eat normally. I have never tried to lose weight or starve myself in any way. People tend to judge me and not believe me because of how thin I am. (I am very thin but I don’t look sickly, you can’t see my ribs and my shoulder bones aren’t sunken nor is my face) I’ve had total strangers come up to me and grab me and ask if I’m okay and tell me I need to eat more and it frustrates me a lot because it’s very rude. I’ve even had one close person to me try to convince me that I have an eating disorder because she used to have one. While I don’t intentionally starve myself , it have given me very bad anxiety about eating in front of people because they make a big deal out of it and it now makes me uncomfortable but I will eat a lot once I’m home and away from people. Honestly I just really need to know there’s other people who are like me out there too because I’m really tired of feeling like I’m the only one who’s this small without some eating disorder or illness.
4
1