Boob job and plastic surgery opinions?

Anonymous
Hi! I'm just looking for some advice on what you all think! Please read the text first to get to know the situation!

I've always prided myself on being skinny and having a great hourglass figure. It's something that I put quite a bit of work into, I've a got a really good butt, I've always had teeny waist and small/medium breasts. I don't know if helps but: 32B/C

I was really happy when I found out I was pregnant a month ago, my husband and I just moved into a lovely house in London. So now, I'm thinking about what I'm going to do after I give birth, because, I'm only 22, and my body, well it's always been a bit of my pride and joy so I'm really scared about what's going to happen to it.

My fitness coach who has worked with VS models who had babies said with time and proper care my waist should go back to normal, my butt will also be fine if I work on it, but he said my breasts will definitely get quite deflated if I breast feed, and even if I don't breastfeed, there's a 30% chance, they'll deflate anyway.

My mum said that if I'm worried about it, I should just not breastfeed, but I'm not sure. I quite want to breastfeed, you know I've thought about it, and I don't want to miss out on that because of vanity. But I also don't want to look at my deflated ballon breasts later in life and miss what once was. So, I'm pretty sure I want a breast augmentation. To remove the excess skin and make them a bit perkier.

Surely there's no shame in a little plastic surgery once I've pushed out two humans right? This is the greatest change my body will ever face, and I'm really scared.
Boob job and plastic surgery opinions?
3
0