Do you struggle to lose weight/ Lbs?

Finchie40
The older I get I notice I had to really change up my diet just to shed some pounds I do exercise and lift weights like 4 to 5 days a week but I don’t consider myself a gym rat whatso ever I mainly eat healthy but I do cheat on occasion but compared to when I was in my 20’s and 30’s. it seems I had to really step up my game because if I don’t exercise my metabolism just plain out sucks. Everywhere I go I hear different things to do to lose weight , take this supplement, eat this, drink this etc. At this point in my life I am trying to find a good balance and so far everything I have tried hasn’t really made much of an impact. Do you know any supplements or diets that you know for sure work without killing myself just to shed a pound , Someone suggested a testosterone supplement which I ordered a bottle to see if that helps it’s suppose to arrive today , at this point in my life I am willing to try anything as long as it is safe? Any suggestions? This picture is of me now I mainly need to lose some belly fat
Add Opinion