Please help, sad about my weight and need a long-term workout and diet plan. Any advice on solid plans that work?

Anonymous
Hey everyone,
I've been struggling with my weight for almost two years. I've gained a lot of weight and I'm so ashamed and sick of it.
What diets work for you? I noticed keto does wonders for me, the egg diet is amazing, and the master cleanse.
I was thinking of doing the egg diet for five days and the master cleanse for three days then moving into a keto diet that is small portioned and mostly healthy salads and lean meats and water.

Right now my weight is 190 and I'm 5'4 1/2. It's a lot of weight to carry although I don't carry it that badly. I'm not wide at all or a circle but I feel WAY to heavy. I used to be 162 and I was perfect and healthy. My boob's are huge now. Like I don't know what to do. My family is also very sabotaging to me. I'll be practically when I diet and they'll order and throw it in my face and beg me to eat. I have a treadmill I am finally able to use.

Also, any at home workouts to try? I have a ten pound weight and a five pound, along with a gazelle, and a treadmill.
Starting tomorrow I'm going to start the egg diet until my groceries get here.
3
2