I am contemplating living in Japan when I grow up and have enough money, is there anyone here who can tell me the living experience in Japan?

Anonymous
It’s just the life here in the US right now is just so shitty and depressing. All you hear about day in and day out is cancel culture, toxic politics on both sides, and COVID. It’s all you hear about, sports was a safe haven to get away from all this and now those networks are covering it too. I’m getting suicidal thoughts from all this, I thought the other day while walking up the stairs “ What if I just fall down and crack my skull open so I don’t have to deal w/ this depressing world” I just want it all to be over so I’m contemplating moving to Japan b/c I just want to get away from the US and Japan has some things I like but I know nothing about their customs.
1
2