My new scale (ostensibly) measures fat muscle bone density etc... If any of you have used this what was your result. Primary Interest is muscle?

VIVANT
NOT MY PICTURE ; NOR MY NUMBERS πŸ‘Œ
NOT MY PICTURE ; NOR MY NUMBERS πŸ‘Œ
I do understand roughly that it is only partially connected to the electrical sensors shed currents through your body picking up resistance ( indicating fat level -bc fat is stationary compared to muscle which has water circulating - then by default presumes muscle mass and bone weight , using an algorithm based on statistical average for Person your gender age weight etc. but still it gives some indication -though it can be off.

mostly I’m just curious if anyone has tried this and if so, what answers It came up with.

My muscle reading was unusually high and while im aware I have a relatively strong foundation , I think it’s unlikely it is in reality -_that _- high. So I’m interested to know what results others got.

Thank You πŸ’—
Above 20%
Above 30%
Above 40%
Vote C
Above 50%
Vote D
Above 60%
Vote E
OTHER.
Vote F
GirlGuy
15
1