(Yes, I'm sorry this is gross) Should I go to the Doctor for a lump on my butthole?

Anonymous
I am going to try to be the least descriptive I can be so I don't sound gross or like a troll.

For about a day my butt has been hurting. I took a shower and while washing I found that there is a lump right on the edge of my anus entrance. I did take a really big poo earlier, within 24 hours, and I was afraid of those stories of peoples colons falling out sometimes, so I tried to push it back in but it just pops out again. Looked at it in the mirror and could see an obvious part pushing out just a little.

I'm thinking it's a hemorrhoid but I googled pictures and it doesn't seem quite right. They seem to be more pinkish and what I have is flesh toned... same color as skin?

Should I go to the doctor? I don't really want to show the doctor my bum. Or should I wait and see if it goes away on its own?
6
5