Do you get offended when people comment on your body?

_SOARER
Do you get offended and how do you react?

I have been seeing a lot of old friends recently. A lot keep commenting how I am smaller, skinny, or that I lost my "gains". But they say it in a way which is over the top.
I went to a barbecue today, and an old friend I used to kick box with showed up and said "Bro, what happened to you?"
It didn't really bother me too much at first. But it sparked a whole conversation about how I used to be. For like 5min all my friends were talking about how I used to be jacked :/ Its getting annoying that they comment on my appearance. Its been everyone. Also this friend was saying he could probably win in a fight against me, and started instigating. Thats when it really started to make my blood boil.

I probably lost about 20lbs of muscle over the last year and half because of 3 injuries I sustained from lifting and a fight I got into. For some reason they really got into my head-space. I kept my cool there, but it really bothered me.
8
7