I haven't LOOKED LIKE MYSELF FOR 2 MONTHS?

Anonymous

I was on my phone so I guess I got ‘eye strain’. I believe it was night and I wasn’t aware that I didn’t have my night shift on so I guess the light was hurting my eyes. The next day I looked in the mirror around early afternoon and my eyes looked bulgy and awful. I went outside and all of a sudden they started to burn, and feel like they were popping out of my face. They were hurting so bad they were red, and I could barely blink. They settled down the next day but I still didn’t look like my usual self.
2 weeks later i got prescriptid eyedrops as the doctor said I wasn’t blinking properly and not getting enough tears. My eyes didn’t feel like normal eyes, they felt out and that’s probably why I wasn’t blinking properly. and he also said I needed a stronger lense. I’ve been using the eyedrops. About 1 month ago from now I believe I woke up and they were back to normal, but I went on my phone for like 15 minutes straight and they bulged out again?
It’s been a month now since then. I’m very stressed as I have a project to finish and I’m starting school again in September. I have locked myself up all summer because of my eyes. Plus lockdown. Why on earth are my eyes popping out, how could technology do this to them?
During lockdown I wasn’t even on my phone much at all. Why have they done this

My eyes look fat and so much bigger, I DONT UNDERSTAND!
Updated 1 hour ago:
And I also hear squishy noises when I blink
0
1