Do you consider yourself "corona tired"?

Hans222 s
Here in Belgium a survey pointed out that only 20% of the people is still motivated to respect the corona measures. The other 80% has already had too much and is more motivated to find ways around the measures.
I still tend to respect them but I've also got this feeling like: another 2 to 3 weeks is the maximum.
I respect the measures and will easily continue to do it for some time to come
Vote A
I hang in there because I have to, but start the get tired from this situation
Vote B
I'm close to giving up and only respecting the measures when the chance of a fine is too large
Vote C
I've always been creative in circumnavigating the measures
Vote D
Conona what? I live my live as always and don't care
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Do you consider yourself "corona tired"?
8
41
Add Opinion