Do you agree on the below statement about psychologists or shrinks?

Anonymous
The ad is in Spanish but let me translate it. It says: Going to the psychologist or shrink it is OK, we are taking care of our mental health. Some things are not fixed by "going out to party", "thinking about other things" or "even talking to a friend". Stop stigmatize therapy and metal health. I know some people go to the shrinks to fix their problems when tey can't fix them on their own and for some of them it does help but for others It does not help. I mean I always wonder how many differnt problems a shirnk has to listen each morning from clients and how come they dont end up being in needed for a shrink themselves. IYou have to be super well professional not to get invovled or be so objective and neutral not to get caught up in the problem that at the end you have a problem yourself. Is it really necessary to go to the psychologist when you have a deep problem you can't solve by communicating with your SO your partner, your family, friends etc. Sometimes some shrinks are also crazy themselves hehe.
I do nto believe in shrinks to help problems sometimes you end up having more problems cause some tend not to follow shirnks advice. Like my aunt, she had always been to therapy with a shrink, to heal her mind and make her have a more relaxed life. My aunt is not married or have kids, but she has other type of life problems like anyone. But for her going to therapy had helped h er according to her. But I always seen her fighitng and discussing with her sisters about soem issues they ahve in common. she is never really problem free.

Any thoughts?
0
2