Has anyone gone to a psychiatrist?

I just looked up hitting walls and objectes. Found out it could be called NSSI, nonsuicideal self injury, and that that punch things may not be that different than cutting. I think they called is tissue tearing?

Yes hurting my knuckles punching something I can't break has been a way to feel better about emotional shit for a while now, this is the first time I thought to look into it online.

I've seen borderline personality disorder come up a lot searching this.

Have any of you gone to a psychiatrist and has it really helped you?
Yes I've seen a psychiatrist and it helped
Vote A
No I never seen one
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Has anyone gone to a psychiatrist?
Add Opinion