The masks we wear... do you agree or disagree?

NyceGuyFinishingLast
So I got hit with dumb logic this morning at an eye doctor's visit. I walked in got temp checked and then was asked to remove my mask because it has exhaust vents. I said what does that have to do with anything? The nurse told me the air breathed out is dangerous to other patients. So they gave me one of their paper-mache masks and I asked the nurse where do you think the air I breathe goes in this mask? She just stared at me with this dumbfounded look and then said we're sorry it is policy. I said no it is dumb logic like social distancing.

So while I was there a guy had his mask pulled down off his nose so he could use his glasses to read his book and several nurses saw him but didn't say anything.

As I was leaving I walked past a guy wearing a paper thin scarf that I could see through but wasn't asked to wear a paper-mache mask. I made it a point to ask her about her not making him wear a mask as I walked out.

They tried to schedule another appt but I told them to cancel everything until the COVID was over or they change their mask policy.
2
6