Do you wish to live the life of body builder or that is stressful?

Anonymous
Over 50
Over 50
Over 50
Over 50
Over 40
Over 40
Over 50
Over 50
Ladies over 50
Ladies over 50
Even if that means have the perfect physique and body, the dream body? Also knowing that being like that, it means you have to carefully watch what you eat constantly I mean constanly and that could be stressful or you rather eat balance and that means eat everyhing including carbs and sweets, work out normally but you are happy and live stress free in that field.

I know and understand these ladies are super super dedicated to have those bodies and it takes perseverance and effort for along time but is it really worth to have those kind of muscled bodies where you look like a man? I mean im sure they take pills to achieve those bodies. A body like that cannot be achieved naturally, they must need some "extra" help. I mean I dont find those bodies remotely attractive, even with all the effort and dedication these ladies had put. Simply that is not an attractive body, they look like MEN. I mean for these ladies im sure they dont have a relaxed life like any other lady in the sense that it must be difficult for those ladies to date like ordinary ladies, cause their dedication and committment im sure is 90% inside a gym and 10% dedicated to theri boyfriends. Probably no time to date cause they live almost in a gym 24/7. Also it must be stressful to go out to eat with these ladies. cause they maybe count calories, they count their macros, their carbs to see how much they are able to eat or they bring their own food when eating out, who knows!! What a stress!! Is that rally living? Im not criticizing these ladies per se Im jsut saying that it must be very stressful to live liek them. Alwys focusing more on their physical appearance 24/7 what they eat and not be worried that much if they eat a piece of chocolate fudge brownie, cause that wil gain them weight. And these ladies always wnt more and more muscles, Is that really living? What is good to have muscles like a man?
17 d
Ohh I rather have my flabby belly but no stress over my appareance, and I exercise and work out but for health reasons not for appearance or image reasons.

Those pictures are really scaring. They look like MEN!!!
4
1