Is it unhealthy to constantly worry about the future and plan it?

ragequeen
I'm really confused. Some people say it's important to always know what you want in the future because it keeps you on the path to success. Others say it's more important to live in current times and take things as they go. It also alleviates stress and if things don't work out, you will find something else.

I've always been the person to plan my future and when I do, nothing else matters and that's where I'm going. Im not really open for change either, so when something unexpected happens, I freak out. I used to think it was a healthy mentality because Im afraid of failure and winding up unhappy in life. But now I realize the stress it's causing me and I'm confused.
No, it's not unhealthy. It's important to know what you want and strictly settle for that.
Yes, it can be. It's important to live in the here and now and be open for change.
GirlGuy
19
1