Why do some women claim not getting free hygiene products and birth control is "sexism", when soap, deodorant, and toilet paper also isn't free?

I know I'm a man and all, but I don't see the massive entitlement in having other people support your bodily functions and promiscuity when all men and women have to also pay for soap, toilet paper, deodorant and other hygienic products. Men don't have to pay for birth control (aside from condoms), but it isn't free to make any of this stuff at all, nor is any of it expensive. If female, I'd be super-grateful I lived in a time where birth control and reduced-pain menstrual cycles were even a thing. So why do some women feel so entitled to getting everything for free? Serious question.
3
6