Do majority of people in their mid 20s have a schedule and aren’t lazy, or am I just overly lazy?

Anonymous
short: I find it very hard to do chores, get up early and exercise or get out of bed sooner (sometimes I lay in bed for 3hours on my phone in the mornings) cook etc.. I’m always on time, but always RUSHING. I do this all because I’m super lazy. Is this normal for people to experience or am I overly lazy?

Detailed version:
EXERCISE - I want to exercise everyday and I go through bouts where I do for like 6 months and then stop for 3.. repeat (sometimes with many tries to get back on track but fail)

SHOWER/GROOMING ETC - I always do it at the end of the day but it’s SO much effort and I hate doing it. If I don’t go outside, i sometimes skip a shower that day.

LAUNDRY/CLEANING/CHORES- Laundry piles up for weeks (I do have over 100pc of clothing to last so i don’t re-wear) but I’d like to do it sooner, I just don’t. Sweeping/mopping at home, dusting, etc always gets puts off and I do it like 2s a month in my laziest times when I want to do it twice a week.. I want to clean my car but I’m always too lazy.
COOKING - Can cook but, LAZY.
I have a schedule and stick to it
I’m lazy too and don’t have a schedule but get things done end of the day
I get nothing done
Vote C
I just want to see results
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
0