Am I lazy, depressed or ADD?

Anonymous
I work 50 hours a week, the messiest I get is Some clothes lying around on edge of bed of couch, or common house items out of place. Floor not swept for 3 weeks (it doesn’t get dirty) I lay in bed for 3ish hours before I get up to get ready for my day etc and go to work. Sometimes I’ll say I shower when I get home but then I shower like 10 hours later. I postpone cleaning my car for weeks or even things like depositing my checks to my bank from my job (I only do it when I HAVE to) I get very stressed when I think of all the stuff I have to do and overwhelmed.
im not sad/feel empty, I enjoy things.. but not nearly as much as I used to in my late teens/early 20s. I’m 26 and a half now.
I keep telling myself I’ll get up early and do chores/work out for over 3 years now but I just can’t do it. It’s too much.
am I normally lazy, depressed or ADD?
Am I lazy, depressed or ADD?
3
2