I’m so sleepy and miserable that I wish I wasn’t living a stressful life anymore (I don’t want to die but I’m just so tired) what do I do?

Anonymous
I’m 21. I am currently a college junior taking 11 credits. Every week I get 20-40 calculus 3 problems, a 3-4 page essay to write every 2 weeks with my climate issues class, And 18-20 tasks to do for biology. I’m taking a seminar class too but it doesn’t give any homework.

I have a disability with cognitive issues that makes me work a little slower than others. The disability center at my college won’t give me some accommodation for it as they don’t have one that gives a person unlimited time to do work, although then my work load would build up. I wish I could chat with friends as they want to chat with me, but I don’t have the time (1 hour average). I work endlessly to where I only get 0-3 hours of sleep per night and I absolutely hate it. I hate my life right now. I don’t know what to do, it’s so stressful. It’s insane cause the majority of my classes here are like, “do this now, do this essay, do an essay every two weeks.. What do I do?
2
1