What's your experience with allergic rhinitis, food allergies, and asthma? Am I alone in this?

jojixlight
I'm allergic to several stuff like all fruits, milk, fish, preservatives, dust, tobacco, pollens.. etc.
And whenever I eat something or even leave my house my allergies ruin everything for me. Can say I get sick every day because of that. I mean pollens are in the air so even if I stopped such food I still get the symptoms.
I get symptoms like runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes, and swelling around the eye.
The doctor told me to take an antihistamine whenever I get such symptoms, but I get those symptoms every day and the antihistamine just causes tiredness and sleeping.
After taking such meds I started to suffer from depression all the time but sometimes I have days that I'm hyperactively wanting to do everything at the same time I even become so sociable and stay awake for 2 days or more and my health becomes so great but later I have a mental breakdown and hate everything about my life I even start regretting things that I've done when I was feeling hyperactive and everything becomes messed up and I get so sick again.
With such a kind of life, I started to lose interest in everything. I even started to avoid my friends cause I sleep a lot and can't manage to hold one conversation with them. I'm tired of giving excuses about being sick all the time, I'm those type of people who don't like excuses but now look at me? giving excuses all the time because of that. I hate it when I feel like this! I started to get suicidal thoughts and I started to feel like I'm in a dream and I need to wake up!
Don't know what should I do with my life anymore. I mean does that make me bipolar? And does being bipolar have something to do with my chronic allergies?
Are they related? anyone has such experience?
Am I alone in this?
Whats your experience with allergic rhinitis, food allergies, and asthma? Am I alone in this?
2
2