Will you be willing to have a bodybuilder life that refrains you for doing things that life can grant us only to have a perfect body and show off?

Anonymous
This lady is a fitness instructor and always had competed in body building competitions and fitness competitions for over like 15 years. In an interview many years ago she said work out hard 7 days a week 2 hrs each day is part of her life now cause she wants to achieve more and more each time. I mean her abs definition are the same like last year I have not noticed any big change on them cause if working out is a lifestyle her abs and body will remain always the same cause she works out hard

7 days a week like 2 or 3 hrs a day so her body is alreayd acostummed perhaps and had reached a plateau already, unless she consumes some artificial enhancers that her body will drastically change in a matter of months.

The photo here is like a costumary thing this lady does on social media, the same abs pose always. I had seen her social media account and she has like hundreds of abs photos just like the photo here, the same pose just different outfit but she has many many photos of that exact abs pose it is like copy paste photos. She used to date and had a boyfriend who was also a fitness instructor but not body builder, they broke up. Now this lady she eats, sleeps and live body building 24/7. I guess for these people dating and having a normal life like any person who do work out sure but not obsessed by it is difficult They must have no time to date or to have relationship I guess. Is this even healthy and sane to live like this? I mean a person can work out, go to the gym, eat healthy but they dont limit themselves of doing other stuff this life can grant us: enjoy other things, hobbies, family, friends, travel, etc. Now this lady had been living in the USA for like 9 mos and competing but all her family including her mom lives in another country she is an only child, she no longer dates either.

She posted this message on her social media : "This represents everything you don’t see before
.
1 mo
the show all the effort the extra human effort the hours of work pain tears and yes tears of pain but a great satisfaction for your work and a passion for what you do. Bodybuilding is one of the hardest sports in the world you definitely need a special chip in your brain to stand and half an animal instinct.
All the glitz and glamour onstage is probably the best feeling ever. But where are you really when it’s right here during the weeks of preparation every food every workout countless hours
1 mo
of cardio, and my endless battle with being tired and being hungry.
But you win the battle every day against your mind and your body. It’s right here where are you show yourself that you can do whatever you put your mind into.
I am beyond grateful, thanking my body for letting me do what I love and letting me be proud of what I’ve achieved.
We still got work to do. But we keep giving 110%. Because this. This Is a new start.
1
1