Do you support a woman's right to having an abortion?

Anonymous
I used to be quite supportive of a woman's right to an abortion, but after watching a couple of videos, I don't think I can support abortion after the 4th week of pregnancy. I feel bad that women have to carry a baby for 9 months and face the negative physical and psychological consequences of having a baby. The only solution here is to either have an abortion before the 4th week or put the baby up for adoption.

Having an abortion after the 4th week is going too far, because the fetus starts to look like a baby from then on, if we legalize killing something that looks like a baby (even someone stabbing a baby doll is disturbing), then what else are we going to end up legalizing as a society, this could end up being a slippery slope to a disturbing future.
I support a woman's right to having an abortion, but not after the 4th week
I support a woman's right to having an abortion at any stage of the pregnanacy
I do not support a woman's right to having an abortion
Vote C
GirlGuy
4 d
Please refrain from using derogatory and sexist language, otherwise I will either report you, block you, or remove your comment.
4 d
I don't think there is any point in discussing this. If it comes down to a vote, people should vote what they think is the right thing to do, because it is always important to fight for the right thing. Thank you for taking the time to comment and share your opinions.
41
62