Why do I have anxiety and choke on food?

Ever since I got anxiety at 18 it made me choke on food. Now I’ll be 23 and worse by day, I choke daily, only been improving barley but some good days I can eat & not choke. I’m very underweight, weak, malnourished. I get anxiety as I worried at younger age of jobs & never had a boyfriend til now but he’s truck driver so we don’t meet often & everything is slow. I daydream what it’s like dating weekly meeting parents attending holidays with boyfriend and his family. Girls my age are weekly going out with boyfriend or friends & im alone daily 24/7. I don’t have friends as I was shy as child & girls hate me as they are jealous. I get anxiety & fight daily with my mom she is rude yelling all day I’m crying, I choke wen I eat with Her. I have no other family. Few days I get to see my dad or once a week I am able eat better & calm with him. I have my own studio & busines but still seem to be all day alone in my room in my thoughts can’t go out for fun unless it’s with my boyfriend. When I see my boyfriend I’m calm but once I get home to parents my anxiety and sickness is again back.
Why do I have anxiety and choke on food?
Add Opinion