Do You Prefer Abs Or A Flat Stomach On A Woman?

Anonymous
Bodybuilding And Marine Corps Training Abs, Taken In The Summer Of 2016πŸ’ͺπŸŽ–οΈ
Answer Honestly Please✨
Answer Honestly Please✨
Intuitive Eating And Intuitive Movement Flat Stomach, Fall 2020 πŸ₯—πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ
Please Explain Your Answer ✍️
Please Explain Your Answer ✍️
1 mo
Background:

When I was bodybuilding I was training six hours a day. I didn't have cheat days during training. In the picture with abs I didn't eat any sugar for three months. I was fasting 5 days a week. It's VERY difficult getting body fat percentage low enough on a woman's body to even see six pack abs.

The second photo is basically my quarantine body. I lost a lot of muscle mass and gained some fat so I got my boobs back and I look softer! Bodybuilding eats your boobs. Beware ladies 😱
1 mo
Thank you all for participating! I appreciate your help and honesty! Abs require a VERY low body fat percentage to maintain. I'm medically retired from the Marine Corps and my body no longer needs to be a weapon. I'm more focused on preparing my body for motherhood now.
86
2