How do you cure chronic acid reflux? I’m sick and can’t eat help me?

Sugar100
I talked to a head and neck specialist ENT a month and half ago due to saliva coming up throat issue. It chocked me each night that liquid I felt coming up. He said that’s chronic acid reflux. I began taking liquid Pepcid again I began not feel that liquid acid coming up choking me and 2 weeks ago I began eating solid foods like sandwhiches chicken pasta donuts, etc. But since 2 days ago i went visit mom and forgot for first time medicine in my studio so I missed the medicine for a day and half. I got very sick the acid was choking me severely, I cudnt swallow my pancake or sanwdhich, I went to hospital , they injected a strong omperazole in my body & said to take Pepcid again so this won’t happen again & see the ENT doctor again. Today I ate five in morning to 1am but for much cudnt eat my soup & the acid is coming up badly in throat. I’m weak tired all day in bed. I took the medicine 4 second time now & it reduced the acid coming up throat but I’m still not cured to eat solid food again.
12
1