I'm super thin and I'm bullied everyday at school for it. Everyone says girls with curves are pretty and skinny girls are not. Is that true?

PennyJ112
I'm 5'8" and 115 lbs, I've always had a fast metabolism and I'm constantly bullied for being this way. People are always assuming me to be unhealthy, I'm called anorexic, a crack head, a stick, a little boy, and am also constantly bullied for having a flat butt. The girl that's bullying me has basically the perfect body (a tiny waist and a big butt), and she gets all kinds of positive attention for it, and guys always say how I should have a body like hers and that mine is "emaciated" and like that of a boy's.
All over social media being "slim thick" is considered beautiful as well.
I'm 17 years old (turning 18 in March). Is it true that skinny girls are really that ugly?
15
2