Are you for legalizing marijuana?

Anonymous
This is a tough one for me, I smoke weed but I am not so sure about legalizing when it comes to recreational use. I do not want people driving around high, doing it around kids, or just having to deal with high people in general, because while some can function just fine, the overwhelming majority would be obnoxious to deal with. I also recently visited Colorado and was extremely disappointed in the amount of homeless and trashiness it brought in.
That being said, It's crazy to lock someone up for smoking a blunt, when you can go buy a bottle of liquor whenever you want. I'm just not sure I want it more readily available for everyone, especially with kids, I'm sure they will find a way to market it and have it blow up like vaping and shit.
I don't know, there are good arguments for both sides. What's your opinion on it? Or if you live in a state that has legalized how did it change it for you?
26 d
I just wanted to be clear, I smoke weed at my own home, mostly before/after I work out, and before bed. I work over 50 hours a week and never break any law.. besides.. well weed. Never drive high. Hell I even check with neighbors if they ever smell or are bothered by it and nobody minds since they know I'm not up to anything bad. Except for this nice old lady I talk to that says "now you gotta stop smoking that pot it ain't good for you" lol. But it saves a ton of anxiety and joint pain.
26 d
And with zero prescription or non script medications. For that type of instance I can't see why I should ever get in any legal trouble. But better believe I can
Are you for legalizing marijuana?
5
14