What do you think of those people who swear the KETO diet is the ultimate kind of diet?

kitty71
I mean they defend it at all cost and say other diet plans are not worth it that much. They believe in following a Ketosis process is the best ever

There is an acquaintance who follows the Keto diet on her own by heart, she is a fitness instructor and physical education teacher and she indeed has lost a lot of amoutn of weight. Do they really loose fat or what they loose is muscle in the Keto diet that is something I always wonder. When people disagree in comments about the Keto diet, she raise her own opinion and defend it, cause she likes to follow the ketosis process that had helped her loose weight. She is very skinny now, looks terrible instead!!! She kinda of believe eating fat is not that bad like everyone believe, but eating carbs or a very low carb diet is indeed more dangerous cause it is a processed process who we dont know what kind of chemicals factories put on processed foods, not natural like the fat that comes from animals directly.

I told her that a person can eat balancaed from all food groups in moderation, limit sugar and salt intake and exercise and she told me: Well to the people who follow the ketosis process is different as we aim for other type of goals" What are the goals really in following a keto diet? isn't the same as all the diet programs? To loose weight and have less fat in your body and be better? isn't that the goals for ALL diet programs out there? Just minutes ago in a Utube video a doctor says that almonds is not even good for the Keto diet, cause it has a lot of carbsand a bit of sugar. I mean referring that almonds are the one type of food that is Keto acceptable as you can make flour from it instead of the regular flour.

In keto diet there are nutrients and vitamins necessary for the body that are really missed, is that true?
10
2