Working out with Apple Watch question?

Hopelesslydevoted98
Anyone use an Apple Watch to work out? I’m currently on a diet and I only really use my watch when I work out. I try to burn the exact calories I eat every single day. So I work out 10pm at night, I noticed whenever I put my watch on it would say something like “total calories 2,040” and I would work out and burn about 1088 out of 750 goal for my actually ‘move’ calories. My question is the 2,040 ‘total burned calories’ is that really the total amount of calories I burn at that specific time as I work out? Or does it somehow muster up my all day activity even though I don’t wear or touch the watch at all until I workout? On the graph it shows no movement until I officially put on my watch at 10pm I just want to make sure I have accurate information.

Total calories includes the calories you burn when you move and then when you breathe and do nothing
Working out with Apple Watch question?
Working out with Apple Watch question?
0
1