Have you ever been very good at something but then stopped for a while and lost your skills?

PinkkFallls
I personally workout and eat healthy a lot and I take pride in it. However, I do have a binge eating disorder which causes me do binge unhealthy delicious foods when I’m upset. I’ve gone through a few toxic relationships where I have lost who I was and binged like no other. I stopped working out and completely lost myself. I have decided to make a change in who I was becoming and started to workout and eat healthier. Today is the first day of me doing that but I am not as good as I used to be and my body isn’t what it used to be. It’s really hard seeing how bad I declined when I decided to give up all hope while I was in those relationships. I’m trying to not beat myself up too bad but looking in the mirror is rough right now.
1
1