Do I have Covid? Anyone with similar symptoms?

brunner01
Tuesday and Wednesday, when I was at work, I developed a cough and felt congested. So I bought some cough drops and took some Mucinex and figured maybe it was just allergies...

When I was at work, people noticed I wasn’t acting myself, and it was because I felt like crap. My supervisor asked me if I was okay, and I told him yes and that it’s just allergies...

Thursday was my day off, and my symptoms got worse. Again, I wasn’t worried about it, until I went to eat dinner and couldn’t taste or smell anything at all. That’s when I knew something wasn’t right because those are two of the biggest symptoms of Covid.

Basically, I had Friday and today off because I’m waiting on my test results to come back, which should be sometime tomorrow morning... I’m just curious because my mom doesn’t think it’s Covid... I’m starting to get my taste and smell back but still having a dry cough and am now starting to get a headache. Also, the other day, I had a low grade fever of 99.1.

I know this post may be silly because I should just wait what the test results say, but I’m just curious if any of you have had it and what your symptoms were?

Thank you, stay safe and healthy!!
12
1