What is the best way to diminish your appetite?

CasaNorba
this year, not sure if it was from all the stress from the COVID19 pandemic but I became the most fattest I ever been in my life.

since high school I always been in the 230s but now I am currently 270. again I'm not sure wtf happened but for some odd reason I can no longer lose weight like before and but gain weight just by thinking about it. I even applied for the gym this year which before this the last time I ever hit a gym was in 2009. I always used to work out at home without any issues.

till then I have realize that my appetite is a lot more active than ever and I just can't stop overeating without feeling like I'm gonna have a panic attack if I do. I tried supplements such as Hoodia and Caralluma Fimbriata and those things dont seem to even tickle me.

till then I was wondering, is there any possible way to eliminate your appetite and prevent yourself from overeating?
2
2