Period is late, when should I worry? How can I get it to start?

angelgirl7
My periods have always been very predictable, usually starting on time or within a couple days of the calculated date. Within the past year or so they've gotten lighter and shorter but still started on time.
I should have gotten my period this past Saturday (Dec 19th). As of today (Dec 23) there's no signs of it starting others than some brown discharge.
Unless this is the 2nd coming of Jesus, there's no way I'm pregnant. I'm not on birth control. I'm not particularly stresses nor have I made any major changes in my lifestyle, other than having a better sleep schedule.

Since this has rarely ever happened I'm starting to get a little concerned but not sure when I should actually be concerned (if that makes sense lol).
I'm also a little annoyed as I was hoping to be done by Christmas or at the very least not be miserable and in pain. Any way to get it to start soon?

Thanks in advance!
3
1