Has anyone pulled a muscle in the neck and can answer if this sounds like it?

Anonymous
I've had tense throat for 2 weeks by my larynx and below. After i'd had it for a week the back of my neck got sore and now its sore especially on the right side down my shoulder a bit its very painful to move my head to the left it feels like a pulled muscle and occasionally it burns. The tension goes all the way down the side of my throat on both sides but especially on the right and causes my throat to feel tight it hurts very much in the muscle on the right side of the neck. I do not know what I have done but I dont have the best posture and sit at my laptop all the time. Tilting my head back causes a lot of tension at the front of my neck it feels like spams and they travel up my throat a bit. Its gotten worse since yesterday because my throat slightly burns now. I have a dr appointment on Monday but im wondering what can I do until then.
1
0