How should I deal with unsupportive friends during my weightloss journey?

lace-and-tulips
Long story short, I've lost around 60-70 pounds and now my weight is around 112-116 pounds (52-54kg), it depends on the day. Also I'm 5'2 (around 156-157 cm). And I am completely happy with it and with my lifestyle. I eat good, balanced food (I don't starve myself, I eat everything, but in moderation - daily I consume around 2000-2500 calories) and I work out every single day to keep active (cardio daily and every other or every third day strenght training).
The only problem in my health journey are some of my friends. Tbh their comments are sometimes quite rude and mean. While I can understand that seeing me succeed while they remain overweight must be a low blow, I don't think that it's nice of them to be such bitches sometimes.
One friend literally degrades every single little thing that I do. And I'm not the type of person to argue because I can get incredibly cruel so I tend to avoid such situations.

So, how would you deal with someone like that? Should I just roll my eyes and ignore her because I know that she is filled with so much self hate or should I comment back something?
3
2