Covid conspiracy on the spike?

dawsonnata
People are really concerned because they hear about the uk and south African variants.

The vaccines Should still work!! This is the important thing. Look like most people are gonna take the vaccine and that would pretty much eradicate the virus because they don't spread it.

I personally haven't got vaccinated yet, I'm waiting my turn. Hopefully it'll be soon.

All viruses mutate, meaning they acquire changes in their genome.

Mutations usually don't change the viruses "machinery " much so it doesn't really matter that much

There was a British mutation too

If a virus is inside a host for a prolonged period it can mutate more. The more people infected and the longer they are sick, the more the mutation.

Even the little spikes on the virus are the same. Scientists are currently working on a way to teach our immune system to recognize the spikes itself, so we will be immune to all Corona viruses in the future.

Personally I can't wait to see the conspiracy theories that will come out in the months leading up to this.
I was worried
I wasn't worried
I'm still worried
Vote C
GirlGuy
Covid conspiracy on the spike?
4
0