Been offered the Covid vaccine early should I feel guilty?

FenderMustango
I am getting the covid 19 vaccine in UK tommorow. My GP called and said my name came up yet I am only 32. My mum who is in her late 50's is yet to have it. She said don't feel guilty because I go to work everyday and my need is greater than hers. My only thinking is that I was wrongly diognosed with Epilepsy when I was younger, due to having a seizure when I was 6. Just wondering if that is the reason that may still be on my medical records and the system picked it up. I do feel a little guilty and worrying if I go in I will get judged by people who think I am jumping the line. I asked over the phone why I was being offered it but the receptionist couldn't give me a straight answer when I told her my mum still hasn't had theirs. My dad in his 60's has only just had his yesterday. Should I feel guilty that the system may think I am a health risk even though I don't have Epilepsy and it may not have been stricken from my records.
1 y
I took the jab didn't even ask me for any medical stuff just my name and DOB. I did feel guilty but knowing my mum and dad have all been jabbed now or at least first dose makes me feel a lot better.
1
4