I want to lose some belly fat and love handles and tone up my body, don't want to look ripped or have intense muscles, just have some muscles?

Meriska18
I want to lose some belly fat and love handles and tone up my body, dont want to look ripped or have intense muscles, just have some muscles?
This image above is not me.
But it is my goal, I joined the gym and have a personal trainer, told the trainer or well showed him my goal and he said I will be there in 8 weeks. So out of excitement and exercising for a few days I decided to tell my boyfriend that I want to lose my belly fat and love handles and tone up my body and have little bit of abs, some muscles and then he said he doesn't like the muscles, and he thinks that he will find me less sexy and less attracted to me when I look like that. I am pretty upset at him.
7
1