Please help Mental health issue feels like hell?

mattissebfan5
LONG READ So difficult to explain first of all I have mental illness anxiety and ocd so Sunday morning I woke up to my next door neighbours engine running for 15 minutes straight and I got a really hot scared feeling I just want to run away from it then it stopped so it was fine for the remainder of the day and night but when I went to bed I kept focusing on small soft noises outside my window and especially engine noises and I started freak at every small noise basically i get scared I'm hearing things too nothing seems to help I have the heater on and I feel I can hear a faint noise outside I turn the heater off and theirs no noise I'm hypersensitive to noise at the moment and today I feel like I've got fluid in my right ear even when I try to distract my self i still focus on noises sounds that I normally wouldn't notice I can't stop noticing now what can I do does my fluid feeling in the ear have anything to do with it I've heard of a thing called misophonia I don't know if that's how you spell it has anyone had this it feels like hell at the moment thanks for reading
Please help Mental health issue feels like hell?
Add Opinion