Is this a good way of dieting and be healthy?

Anonymous
I had heard people saying, Dont follow any diet program is jsut waste of money, instead learn how to eat healthy balanced. based on that how do you feel about the Keto diet?

Is it really for everyone who wants to loose a lot of weight or by eating good and balanced you can also loose pounds without following any program that can be restrictive. I know and I had read and heard that with the Keto diet people loose weight too fast and for people that kind of diet works but does nto work for eeryone as they say being on Keto is a lifestyle that you hve to stick forever is that true?

The thing is I think my sister and her husband are becoming a little bit obsessive with diet programs in order to loose pounds. Im starting to believe my sister needs a dose of reality. For some reason my sister had always have this complex with her weight, even when she was not married, and this started more than 16 years ago

She is always struggling to find good diet programs to loose pounds but then she gain pounds again and then one more time start a program and so on is like a circle. When she was single she uses also homeopathy to loose weight and there was a time for sure when she was much younger she lost a lot of weight indeed but the time went by and she gain the weight. Thething is my sister do like to go out socially and eat and have drink outside with her friends. Anyway, my sister got married like 15 years ago and when she got married sure she had some pounds but she was not like morbidly obese, years after she started her 1st diet program with her husband, they both lost weight sure but then the program ended or they could nto pay anymore the program and started to eat normally again, and going out again and they gain weight again but not to the extreme. Years pass and one more tiem they entere another kind of diet program (LA diet) and again lost weight but then they left the program
4 mo
and they gain weight again. Like 3 years ago my sister says she found finally the miracle diet:

THe Keto diet for her that is the diet it has really work on her and her husband. When they began this program for the 1st time indeed they lost but tons of weight, that my sister look awful and gaunted but finish the program and on their own continue the program in order not to gain weight. The forgot a little but the program on their own and gain some weight again but not so much and 2nd time
4 mo
they enter tthe program again and they lost weight but this time her husband was more flexible and he started to eat some carbs, not my sister. So today I found out they for the 3rd time they will enter again the Keto and paid for one month so one more time no carbs, no sweets, no sugary fruits or sugary veggies.

My sister told me one month after her breast surgery she was going to start the diet again,. I mean she did gain some weight specially in this pandemic but neither one exercise much.
1
1