How many of you would wear ankle weights when you are running errands around town?

ColoradoKid
I don't really get out much for exercise due to health problems. I was gifted a pair of new ankle weights and I originally thought that they would wind up on Ebay or whatnot. I thought about it and figured that maybe I ought to wear them when I have a lot of running around when I need to go out for groceries and dr appointments and such. I wound up wearing them to the grocery store and a few other places. Ya my legs are sore but my mental health is happy. I got quite a few looks from people who had thier forward gears put into park. So have any of you done or currently do this? Have you ever seen someone doing this? I know that I have never seen any one and until today I had never thought about it.
1
2