Would you be friends with someone who is not like minded or has the same beliefs as you?

kc_4308
This could be pertaining to religions , hobbies, interests, and goals. Why or why not?

Me personally I prefer having same like minded people in my life who can relate to where I’m coming from. Often times I’m misunderstood because a lot of people don’t have an open mind and their not willing to learn so I don’t feel obligated to teach them anything. Since the pandemic I’ve let a lot of people go because we didn’t have the same mindset or beliefs resulting into arguments and or not respecting my views. I truthfully don’t feel like people who are vaccinated aren’t on the same conscious or spiritual level like those who are not. There is definitely division in this country and it was planned. There’s nothing vaccinated people can reach me that I haven’t already researched or studied about covid -19. I don’t teach vaccinated people anything anymore because they have a one sided mindset about their beliefs and science versus people like me we believe in natural health and immunity.
Yes , I would I’m willing to learn about other people despite we don’t have the same mindset or beliefs
No , I wouldn’t not I prefer to engage with those who have the same mindset or beliefs like me
GirlGuy
1 mo
Also pertaining to health since Covid is the focus nowadays.. about to let my family go / they have disowned me because of this vaccine simply because I have not taken it
7
0