If You Were Stranded On A Desert And Had No Water, Would You Drink Your Pee Or Die From Heat Exhaustion?

Nerdz2003
If you were stranded on a desert, and the only thing you had with you was a unlimited supply of Pee; would you drink your Pee or die of exhaustion?

You are going to stay in the desert for about 2 weeks, you have to drink your pee for two weeks in order to survive and eat other things, or die from the heat.

(-The body needs lots of water to carry out many essential functions, such as balancing the internal temperature and keeping cells alive. As a general rule of thumb, a person can survive without water for about 3 days.)
Sorry bout that, Ignore the getty images XD
I would drink my pee for the sake of my survival until i find some water💪
I would die, I don't wanna drink my piss.
GirlGuy
8
3